Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
15210086368_d6681a1141_k.jpg

soooo, what do u guys think? any cc?

I'd totally cheat and draw the ropes darker like:

upload_2014-9-29_23-19-4.png

Maybe slightly less dark than that.

Or maybe not. But I don't think I'd use black and white on something as modern as that bridge.

how did you go about making the ropes darker?

I pasted it in Microsoft Paint, zoomed in, created a custom grey color, and drew lines. That's why they're not anti-aliased. I have better graphics software but it's always a struggle to figure out how to use it.

could you post smaller version of the picture? it's not easy to see it properly when it's that big

It's not really a picture of the bridge, but a picture of a rock with the bridge in the background. The rock isn't that interesting so I'm not sure where you could go with this. Better to get to a better spot or go back with a long telephoto lens.

15210086368_44925d3992_z.jpg
View attachment 85562
sure here is s smaller pic. my thoughts in the picture were for your eye to start by looking at the rocks on the bottom, and then the big rock, the reflection on the water, and the log in the middle of the river would pull your eye to the bridge

I think I like the perspective from Part 1 better. I'm not sure viewers will follow your sequence, as the first thing I noticed was the big rock.

my thoughts in the picture were for your eye to start by looking at the rocks on the bottom, and then the big rock, the reflection on the water, and the log in the middle of the river would pull your eye to the bridge
My eyes start by looking at that black corner, then the rock and it's reflection, then that reflection in the water, then the bridge...
To tell you in a most simple way, sorry, but I think this is not a very successful composition

Most reactions

New Topics

Back