sunlighting

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some natural lighting i thought came out pretty interesting. let me know your thoughts. I am not sure of I like the second one :scratch:

dock1.jpg

lamppost.jpg

lamppost1.jpg

skyline2.jpg

They are all very dramatic. Nice saturated colors.

#4 is my favorite. It reminds me of some sort of sci-fi book cover painting.

At first I really liked #2, more than #3, but now I've decided that neither is the right shot. Go back and wait for lighting like this again (kidding). The bright green grass and the dark green trees work very well with the orange post, I just wish the post was bigger in #2. I wish #3 had the trees. Maybe getting up close with a wide angle lens from a different point of view.

I'm quite fond of No.3, I must say.

Wide angle shots are absolutely not my speciality, I say I fail on most of them, so I'm out of the "get close to the object"-league, as it were, which is probably why my own taste makes me like No. 3 better than 2.

The colouring in all the photos is quite dramatic, indeed - and this makes me start thinking about the virtues of a digital camera over again, although I'm still (with a 'crumbling fierceness') hanging on to "the real thing" :wink: :wink: :wink:

Great pics Vonn!!

I like a lot of things about these pics, and the only thing that gets to me in number 2 is the tree on the right. It would be good to see it all (but circumstances may have prevented this that we don't know about).
Good use of natural light and ominous looking clouds.

At first I thought I would have to agree with your comment about number two, however after a minute it really grew on me and I began to see the "whole" picture. I actually like many of the elements in #2. So now I really don't care much for #3.

These natural lighting shots are really cool. Now to just get the perfect dramatic background to go with it. Nice job!

Most reactions

Back