Sunlit Cactus

Lovely. The cacti behind you and the low light provided you with ideal leading lines towards the sunlit cactus, which looks even brighter against that sky with all those dark clouds rolling in. Diagonal (shadow) lines against vertical (cactus) lines, the "fluffy" looking other cacti whose prickles look so white being round ... very nice!

Lovely. The cacti behind you and the low light provided you with ideal leading lines towards the sunlit cactus, which looks even brighter against that sky with all those dark clouds rolling in. Diagonal (shadow) lines against vertical (cactus) lines, the "fluffy" looking other cacti whose prickles look so white being round ... very nice!

Thank you LaFoto!

Yes very nice :thumbup: - must be fun to explore the full resolution.

-Shea

Thank you Shea! The full res is really cool. I hate the compression from PhotoBucket.

Really pretty. Great work.

That's a very striking photo, with the sunlit cactus standing out so starkly against that dramatically dark sky.

That's a very striking photo, with the sunlit cactus standing out so starkly against that dramatically dark sky.

Thank you Anty! I was in the right place at the right time. I almost stepped off the edge of the hill trying to get the shadows in the photo! :blushing:

Most reactions

Back