Sunnie's Bridals

S2K1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took these a little while back and wanted some comments and criticism(don't hold back ;) ).
IMG_6336-E-2.jpg

IMG_6325-2.jpg

IMG_6312-2.jpg

IMG_6307e2-2.jpg

IMG_6223-2.jpg

IMG_6176-2.jpg

IMG_6169-2.jpg

IMG_6163-2.jpg

#7 is really cool! I think I would like to see her somewhere other than dead in the center of the shot, though. Nice, creative ideas for posing!

She looks as happy as if she were going to a funeral!!! :(

Did you see #4? ;) She looks like she's having a blast there. :)

I love the unexpectedness of #7. Great idea!

I would've loved to have seen the groom in the second tier of #8. :mrgreen: By the way, where IS the groom? :)

Her shape is gorgeous in #2.

LOL, I guess I like the more serious looks. #4 really shows her personality, she is a fun, outgoing girl. I'll see if I can dig some up that are happier. ;) :D

Soul Journey-I know exactly what you're saying, the place I was shooting in was really small and I could've probably gone wider on my lens, but I didn't want to go too wide and distort her. Cropping is an idea, but I think it'd take too much of the waterfall out.

Thank you for all the comments. I'll try to put some more up today or tomorrow.

I really like #7 - depending on the quality of the image, might even look great cropped tighter in on her face.

I love the attitude in #4. The only thing I think I would have changed is your angle. It looks like the poles behind her are coming out of her head. In #6, the composition is exquisite, but it's a little overexposed. I see what you were trying to do in #8, but my eye is drawn more toward the architecture and less toward the bride.

Overall, these are very good. It looks like this bride was a blast to work with. Are you doing her wedding as well?

teachflute-I was at her wedding, but I wasn't the official photographer, so I have no ceremony shots, but plenty of reception shots. I'll get around to posting those when they are edited. I agree with you on #8, the architecture was really cool, and I do have some of her up close, but she really liked this picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back