Sunny Day

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was a sunny but very cold day today. Despite having to work a late shift I managed to get in a very short walk at Lyndeshore. It was sold cold I could not hold the camera steady after 10 minutes and had to go back to the car. There is a bird feeder right off a parking lot I knew of so I had to go there and shoot from the car window. Later in the day I drove through Holland Marsh looking for Snowy Owls but did not see any. At least I’m back in colour mode :) after my B/W phase.
lynde3117.jpg

lynde20061212643.jpg

lynde20061263113.jpg

lynde20061263133.jpg

hollandmarsh20061263154.jpg

holland20061260021.jpg

holland20061263147.jpg

holland20061263155.jpg

One more day to go and its the weekend :boogie:

Eric

i'm partial to 3 and 7, but 5/8 are interesting too, almost abstract i guess because i'm not really sure what i'm looking at... :thumbup:

I love the soft coloured backgrounds in #2 and #4, they really compliment the detail in the little birds. And #5 made me look awhile - is it frozen fields?

There IS a difference in woodpecker pics - yours or mine! Wow!

But I love the frozen fields in the evening sun best. Mostly so the first of the two. That is a cool sight.

But I also like the lined-up old tractors.
Good finds.
Lovely weather at last ... I'm glad you're back into the happy colour mood. :biggrin:

Beautiful series Eric, way to make use of the day, even if it's cold :)

I've been itching to get out there, hopefully this weekend, Saturday looks to be nice so I might be there.

Excellent shots Airic. Love the tractor shot.

I might try my hand at shooting some street shots, in downtown Toronna this weekend.

i like the tractor shot too!
excellent series as always Eric!!!

Subperb series. Number two and five are just wonderful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back