Sunny Days

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some great light today, and some real cold wind out on the end of the lift bridge pier... 24 F, 20 mph winds, no gloves, no hat, no sense.. hehe

Lots more from today on my website.. (link below) I edited over 30 shots, but for some reason when I uploaded to Pbase, the thumbnails were 800 wide. They are installing all new software so I expect there are some gliches.,..so, about 20 more from today there on the site.

Almost no PS work on these at all, slight levels, some cropping, NI, USM, and thats it. Also, I am very happy to say that in the first week of setting up ths website, there were over 13,000 page view.. and 36 comments there alreay! Thanks to everyone here for stopping by.

Feb12066.jpg

Feb12068.jpg

Feb120612.jpg

Feb120617.jpg

Feb120622.jpg

Feb120624.jpg

Thanks for looking... have a peek at the rest.. click the link below..

Dude! You are blowing me away with the quality images this weekend. Ok, where is Ray and what did you do to him :) They look excellent and the first two are very sharp and perfect. :hail:

Eric

thanks a ton guys

AIRIC said:
Dude! You are blowing me away with the quality images this weekend. Ok, where is Ray and what did you do to him :) They look excellent and the first two are very sharp and perfect. :hail:

Eric

thanks Airic., following you around, and watching what you do helps!!

Also, I finally figured out the USM thing in PS.. at least i have started messing with it.. cool tool.

Each one elicited a new "Wow" from me, and I scrolled further and there was another "wow", and further, and more "wow" ... The little tit in its landing approach is the absolute "wow-est".

Is that collection of ice showing us the dirty finger? The part that is not showing us the victory sign? Could this be?

And why do YOU manage to capture the blue in the eye of the cormorant and ... have you ever seen my attempts to get a pic of the cormorants on the river bank??? Envy!!!

;)

The first two have to be amongst the best pics i'v ever seen you post.......and the best bird pics i'v seen on here since joining. outstanding :thumbup:

Hello Raymond

I just discovered this forum and found your pictures, I am interested in birding and find your captures to be super. I spent time in your website and enjoyed your beautiful pictures, well composed, action and color right on. I am a new to birding and this adds to my determination.

Thanks

Richard from "PA" tryit

Most reactions

New Topics

Back