Sunpak FlexPod pro???

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by shorty6049, Apr 9, 2007.

1. shorty6049

shorty6049 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey, has anyone used this? its basically a gorillapod made by sunpak, Its made for SLRs. I bought one today and it seems to work well so far, but i'm worried about its integrity because i dont want to be picking up pieces of my camera when it snaps and falls off a fence or what-have-you. there seem to be some small white stress marks on the black plastic, but i'm not sure if they were there before i started using it or not... if anyone has any thoughs or experience they'd like to share, please do!, thanks

2. trailstrider

trailstrider TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey shorty, how is that flexpod holding up? Im a bit cautious about it myself, especialy having a digital SLR with a zoom lens. I may take my camera to the post office to figure out how much it all weighs... anyway, looking for input.

3. shorty6049

shorty6049 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    still works but i havent actaully used it yet... lol, i havent been out shooting , or at least anythign that needed a tripod, but i mean, it hasnt fallen apart or anythign, so thats good... haha