kelox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the
Website
homepage.mac.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were taken one morning while walking around.

PICT1753.jpg

PICT1752.jpg

PICT1751.jpg

I tried to get the same thing from three different focus points. Let me know if I have done so. Thanks.

I can't really decide which is my favorite.... haha I like them all.

about the focal points..

The first one really shows the sky more than anything.... and I think that is the focus point in the first.

The second picture..
I think it shows more of how desolate it is out there.... so the focal point there is the emptyness.

The last picture shows the whole area and really brings out that water tower with the sun shining down on everything... very nice!

Great job on all three! :D :thumbup:

nice pics! those clouds must have been really still, they look like they were took at the same time, but different distances, those rays are exactly the same, great location! good work!

kelox said:
They were all taken from the same spot, I just varied the focus on each shot. Thanks.
so that's what that zoom button does' on my camera :wink: i can't believe i even thought that! it's too late! i need me bed! thanks kelox.

Nice, I like the last one the most.

kelox said:
I tried to get the same thing from three different focus points. Let me know if I have done so. Thanks.

Im not sure what you are wondering about? looks like you zoomed out a bit on each shot?

Most reactions

Back