DaevidClarke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

dockSS001.jpg

DockSS002.jpg

DockSS003.jpg

#1. Decent one but the flag host at the right side spoiled it. Needs cropping.
#2. Dull one...try for a color overlay, minor touch with PP. Again needs cropping.
#3. Good one, but again, cropping needed. You lost almost 15% of the boat :)

You seriously need to learn cropping the pics and also to keep the object / view inside a frame.

where would you crop 2 and 3 to get a more interesting photo?

About cropping your 2 and 3

#2. You can see at the right side of the frame something popping out...part of another boat or something....crop it. Also, you can crop the total height to make it more symmetrical.

#3. Here, by cropping, I meant that the boat should be there completely in the frame..not itz 80% or so.

About cropping your 2 and 3

#2. You can see at the right side of the frame something popping out...part of another boat or something....crop it. Also, you can crop the total height to make it more symmetrical.

#3. Here, by cropping, I meant that the boat should be there completely in the frame..not itz 80% or so.

That's not cropping then is it?:raisedbrow:

I would not remove more of the sky in 2. Especially not make it "more symmetrical". Rule of thirds does apply here.

I think overall your pictures are a bit underexposed and you lose the details in the foreground. If you were aiming for little foreground detail, you should have gotten more sky and less foreground.

Most reactions

Back