Sunrise on the james river

d_kuuchh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
380a27f68fc02cc6488c4a67705ad04f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

It seems a little over-saturated for my tastes, but it is still a very nice capture.

WesternGuy

This seems oversaturated to me (and it shows the most a little above the horizon). B/c of the mixture of colors, it actually looks more like a sunset to me. That said, I love the color reflection in the water.

This seems oversaturated to me (and it shows the most a little above the horizon). B/c of the mixture of colors, it actually looks more like a sunset to me. That said, I love the color reflection in the water.

I agree now that u have pointed it out it is too saturated I'm gonna go and tone it down in post processing and post again thanks for the feedback!!!

I agree now that u have pointed it out it is too saturated I'm gonna go and tone it down in post processing and post again thanks for the feedback!!!

If you do this, you might want to move the horizon out of the centre of the image as well. Maybe a little less foreground and a bit more sky - just a suggestion.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back