Sunrise over Boston - C&C

I used auto focus for all 4 shots. I think you and I had a lengthy thread way back when I posted my first shot of this skyline. I was zoomed in a little bit, but my widest is 18mm. I'm not sure what you want to include, though, it seems pretty dead on either side of the Prudential and Hancock. Thanks for the feedback and I appreciate any other criticism you can offer

Ah, I wondered if that was you. It's been a while. :)

I'll have to go look at my shots of this. I think I actually turn the lens a bit left to get more of the area towards the science museum and stuff. There's a cool building over there with some blue lights on it.

You definitely want to do manual focus to infinity on any low-light situations like this- much sharper. Autofocus really just can't quite do it unless you get super lucky.

Great shots. I've shot from at exact same location! Memorial Drive just North of Mass Ave? I did some night long exposures there not long ago.

Awesome shots! I'd like to see the lighting of #1 with the composure of #2. I spent my free time in high school sailing, and if I'm not mistaken, those are flying scotts. I learned to sail in a scott.

Very nice shots, I think too nice for beginners gallery :)

Nice, a familiar site. You have some nice pictures. I too like #2 with the boats in the foreground.

Most reactions

Back