Sunrise over Galveston (2 pics)

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
I finally got around to editing a few older photos. These are from over Christmas Break, while Corry was in Houston.

SunrisePierforum.jpg

EasyBeachSkyforum.jpg

Oh man, these are wonderful. That first one really grabs me...the perpendicular lines of the breakwall(?) and the horizon, the subtle colours of the sunrise, and that mini-waterfall/splash of water in the foreground make so much of interest to look at in the shot. And the sky/clouds in that second shot are killer...love how you gave the sky so much attention in the shot!

yeah these are great, i like the first one more but the second is not far behind..

Thanks guys :) With a sky like that, I couldn't NOT post it :lol:

Everytime I go to Galveston, I find myself taking dozens of pictures of the breakwall. It's so peaceful on the beach at 6 am...

wow the first one is amazing wow the second one is wow :hail: :hail: :hail:

Nice shots, but did you do anything (p.p. wise) with the sky in the second?

VERY nice i love them alot, how come it just so happens theirs like...8 billion people from texas here? i love the first one

Stunning. Beautiful colors in the first, and the second one is breathtaking, an unusual beach shot, with just a little sliver of water, and of course, that incredible sky. I'm so jealous.

Great shots! #1 looks a bit too processed for me, but #2 is lovely.

1st is good but the 2nd shot is amazing

Most reactions

Back