Sunrise to Sunset .. The nature

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Back to Whitby for a visit with the geese., then off for a drive to Amherst Is., for a ferry ride, the a long hike in a place called Owl Forest. We had some nice light, and I was able to catch a few shots of some birds and scenery... thanks again to Canoncan and AIRIC for showing us around.. it's your turn to come to Niagara next weekend!

1 Sunrise with some Canada Geese

websize007DSC_0490edit.jpg

websize001DSC_0477edit.jpg

websize002DSC_0456edit.jpg

websize003DSC_0469edit.jpg

websize008DSC_0495edit.jpg

6 one rocky shore line on Amherst Is.

websize001DSC_0534edit.jpg

websize017DSC_0574edit.jpg

websize016DSC_0564edit.jpg

websize018DSC_0601edit.jpg

websize019DSC_0608edit.jpg

websize022DSC_0638edit.jpg

websize021DSC_0634edit.jpg

websize023DSC_0645edit.jpg

websize024DSC_0646edit.jpg

websize026DSC_0702edit.jpg

Sorry for so many pics!!

Thanks for looking!!

Never be sorry for the amount of photos! They are a pleasure to look at!
Really nice to be able to see all that you see, even though I am here and you are there!
I am very in love with teh first one! The geese starting out of the water in our direction, against the sun, with the low sun highlighting their wing feathers .... awwww!

And what is that wonderful plant in Photo 13. DOF in that one is amazing!

thanks everyone.. the plant is a milk weed, so far as I know.. it's the same type of weed as in this thread... http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33067 ... since some folfs thought it was cool, I thought I would take another shot at it.

LaFoto, i feel the same way, love to see your part of Germany, and what a beautiful place it is. thanks again !

Schmokin shots Raymond. Cant pick a fave, cause I like so many of them. Excellent shooting. !!

well.. your dive-bombing Hairy turned out a whole lot better than mine;).

Actually... if you are donating your shots.. I would take them and gladly claim them as my own. Wonderful shots :)

Great shots Ray! I love #1, and I think if you cropped it just below the geese, it'd be really special. I also really love the warmth and glow of 14. Might I suggest a crop of it also? Maybe a bit off the bottom and right.

Great work :0

#1 made me say WOW outloud. Excellent shots!

14 stands out! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back