RPetterson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
cc is always great

DSC008851.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

I like the colors, and the silhouetted branches against the light but I think the foreground in number two is kinda dark and distracting. In my opinion.

I love love LOVE the first one.
The silhouetted tree is so AMAZING and whimsical against the color of the sunset, and makes a great focus for the photo. In the second picture, there really isn't a focus, and i find myself looking around too much. Like, the fence and house to the right breaks the flow of the sunset, and trees. Good job though! :)

I love love LOVE the first one.
The silhouetted tree is so AMAZING and whimsical against the color of the sunset, and makes a great focus for the photo. In the second picture, there really isn't a focus, and i find myself looking around too much. Like, the fence and house to the right breaks the flow of the sunset, and trees. Good job though! :)

I must be missing something, because to me it is just a case of walking into your back garden and taking a shot of the sky without much thought, now if you had gone out in your car and found a nice location and shot against a mountain and a lake that would be different

I don't see a subject in either shot. The first one looks out of focus or perhaps there is some motion blur. Nice colors though.

There is really no difference between the two shots other than some zooming in and out. The same location the same time etc..

Don't want to be all negative but when you post a picture for C&C, you should always give some background about yourself. Are you new to photography? Your skill level!! What equipment you have etc. so people would consider all that before commenting.

Those 2 shots have nothing special in it to me and I am sure to many pro guys here. You just caught a nice sunrise and pressed the shutter on your camera. You did not add anything to the shots for us to really like.
I would just ask here what needs to be done to make those pictures better the next time. And gather those ideas and try again...
The main idea here should be to add something to your pictures than just capturing them the way they are.:)

Overall it's just a bad scene. While the sky is nice the foreground (fence and other dark areas) are distracting and don't do justice to the sky when you cut them out. Try getting out of the yard :)

I personally think they're both awesome. I like the sky AND the foreground in the 2nd besides the x-mas lights on that house. Good job. :thumbup:

Yes you are right I did just walk out on my back deck and take the picture... I just thought they were good colors... thanks for the feed back :)

correct no subject just the color. The first one does look blurred here the shot itself is very clear not sure why it posted like that.

No kidding I need more time out of the yard!

I like the first one. The colours are beautiful and the composition isn't bad.

I don't really like the second, though.. All the dark space in the photo doesn't look very good to me at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back