Sunrise

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, this is my first sunrise ever. Did some sunsets, but sunrise.....totally new :)
Was underway to work and saw some amazing colors in my car mirrors. So i stepped on the gas and got at my work. There i parked the car and grabbed my cam. I was just in time and got these shots. Was rather lucky the cloud was there, looked pretty cool. I tried to make some shots to make an HDR shot. But i forgot to put the camera on RAW............also, i didnt have a tripod and the camera moved a little bit during the shooting. So no HDR for now, maybe tomorow.
Anyways, here they are
Zonsopgang001.jpg

Zonsopgang002.jpg

Zonsopgang003.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

i like the sunburst more in #2, but I like how the trees/mist are more prevalent in #3... you definitely captured the mood of a sunrise well... :thumbup:

Very nice. Great first sunrise.

Heya, Daan, congrats on your first sunRISE photos. Good that the sun doesn't rise too early these day, eh? ;)

Very nice one, I think I like the one with the tiny bit of sunburst best. Lovely sky... be thankful for that cloud :D!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I like the lot
but the 2nd gets my vote

I love the composition of 3 but the cloud in 1 and 2 are really nice.

Thank you all very much :D
I like #2 best too, its the sunburst that makes it i think.
And for settings ISO200, 1/1000, F8

We had the most beautifull colors in the sky this evening. I did have my camera with me, but i was in a rush. Had to pick up our dog and i was allready 20 minutes late. Bummer, but im just gonna hope that we will get somewhat the same sky again tomorow...................really really hope :)

Very nice! Wonderful atmosphere. Maybe a smidge underexposed, but it's hard to get those sunsets right. I love the misty trees in no. 3.

Beautiful pics, and the cloud really adds a lot. #2 is my fave. Hope you get your HDR shots...would love to see 'em.

Really really like these Daan. Very well captured.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back