Sunset at bangkok

the_explorer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my town I born and lives here.This place is the ancient part of bangkok
the monument has name "sao ching cha".It's the Hindu's monument.

T6693.jpg

T6693Ans156274.jpg

T6693Ans156276.jpg

T6693Ans156279.jpg

T6693Ans156281.jpg

this one I take it and use PhotoShop to change into the sepia style.

T6693Ans156285.jpg

Hi again, Explorer, when I first replied to your "Candid B&W on the bus" photo, I did not realise how new you are to the forum. So let me say now:

WELCOME TO THE PHOTOFORUM :D!

Thank you for taking us to your town and for showing us your world. I like all the photos you are presenting us here, but mostly so the birds in the first and the sun being framed by the "sao ching cha" in the second.

But then I also like the last photo very much ... why is there no one out in the streets? At what time did you take that photo?

I like all of these shots, but I love the first two and the last one.

LaFoto said:
Hi again, Explorer, when I first replied to your "Candid B&W on the bus" photo, I did not realise how new you are to the forum. So let me say now:

WELCOME TO THE PHOTOFORUM :D!

Thank you for taking us to your town and for showing us your world. I like all the photos you are presenting us here, but mostly so the birds in the first and the sun being framed by the "sao ching cha" in the second.

But then I also like the last photo very much ... why is there no one out in the streets? At what time did you take that photo?

About last shot I take it at 18.00 P.M and why there's not have anyone and car in this shot . Because I standed and wait for a long time to shoot it and nobody in frame about 20-30 minutes that I had to wait.

the_explorer said:
...about 20-30 minutes that I had to wait.

WOW, now that is dedication! :)
Well done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back