Sunset at Rhyl

jemstar555

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would be very grateful for any opinions on this, I've never tried anything like it before.

Many thanks.

DSC_0130b.jpg

I like the image. A couple of thoughts: (1) I would suggest cropping the LH side of the image to remove the area where there are no turbines as it seems rather empty and not really contributing to the image as well as perhaps some of the immediate foreground, and (2) If you're going to do a lot of sunsets, I would suggest looking into the purchase of some graduated neutral-density (G-ND) filters. These would enhance the sky and allow a little more detail below the skyline.

I like the image. A couple of thoughts: (1) I would suggest cropping the LH side of the image to remove the area where there are no turbines as it seems rather empty and not really contributing to the image as well as perhaps some of the immediate foreground, and (2) If you're going to do a lot of sunsets, I would suggest looking into the purchase of some graduated neutral-density (G-ND) filters. These would enhance the sky and allow a little more detail below the skyline.

Thanks for that!! I did think about cropping the image to remove the "space" on the left and create more of a balance. I might just give it a go :)

great shot..

def a shot to be proud of. I agree on the crop either way very nice:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back