Sunset at Shirley's Bay, Ottawa

hollanfeng

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon 16-35mm used for the following shots. I would say the VR definitely helped in this case. (Not HDRs)

4544821860_db04c6413e_o.jpg

4544189289_4d3fc75767_o.jpg

4544822652_a9cc690481_o.jpg

Hello hollanfeng and welcome to the forum

The 2 shots with the stones in the water are well done. I like how you were creative enough to position one for portrait and the other in landscape.

Wonderful pictures.

WOW, welcome to the forum :)
These are wonderful, great color and composition, sharp. I like them!

Nice presentation. I especially like the first photograph. These have a clean, modern, web-era feel to them. The black borders and white hairlines delineate the images very nicely. Your multiple rock composition in the last shot is nice, but that one large rock at the bottom edge coming so close to the border of the frame causes some visual tension that makes the scene seem a bit less-tranquil than it would otherwise,I think. Regardless, I like the way you handle a camera. Thanks for posting these.

Nice presentation. I especially like the first photograph. These have a clean, modern, web-era feel to them. The black borders and white hairlines delineate the images very nicely. Your multiple rock composition in the last shot is nice, but that one large rock at the bottom edge coming so close to the border of the frame causes some visual tension that makes the scene seem a bit less-tranquil than it would otherwise,I think. Regardless, I like the way you handle a camera. Thanks for posting these.

Thanks Derrel. I am glad to hear constructive feedback. Very helpful.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see another person that lives in Ottawa on here! :D

Great shots, I really want that 16-35mm your using.

welcome and BEAUTIFUL shots

Wow, some amazing shots here!! Welcome to TPF... can't wait to see more of your work.

wow great photos

Welcome, I am in gatineau

Most reactions

Back