Sunset at the coast yo!

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nzgamer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Headed out to Eastbourne this afternoon - it was cold!

2546977351_1190db1015.jpg

2547811224_ef0b528209.jpg

2547020199_3cd8d2ea78.jpg

Pretty pleased with the results, the sky was amazingly vivid, I was hoping to get some shots of the water receeding after a wave and hoping for a decent sunset. Nature delivered, and then some.

Pics taken about 20 mins out of Wellington, the capital of New Zealand.

Poop no comments after 24 hours again. :(

bump

I think I brought it upon myself by putting 'sunset' in the topic title?! :p

i like the 3rd one, would have been cool if you had got that shot further along in days bay where the pier is, with the same shutter speed.

and yeah it's been bloody cold here lately :wink:

i like the 3rd one, would have been cool if you had got that shot further along in days bay where the pier is, with the same shutter speed.

and yeah it's been bloody cold here lately :wink:

Haha must be a local - got that location marked for another shoot soon, saw it when I drove past but didn't have time.

You on the Wellington Flickr group?

The 2nd one is a great shot to me! Nice pic's

Colours are quite a bit over saturated on the 3rd one... horizon is tilted to the left and has a bit of pincushion distortion. All 3 issues are easily fixed in PS or similar :D even I would manage that :mrgreen:

I like the 2nd picture...

Haha must be a local - got that location marked for another shoot soon, saw it when I drove past but didn't have time.

You on the Wellington Flickr group?

yup avalon here in the Hutt

didn't even know there was a wellington flickr group, But will be heading out kapiti coast way for a photo shoot in the next couple weeks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back