Sunset C&C

rodman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
3274224959_715c8ab517_b.jpg

I really like this picture. The sun rays shining through the clouds are great. Any chance you know the 2 people walking up the beach?

I really like how the sun is shining down through the clouds. The people on the beach give it a really special effect for me. Almost like a post card.

Pretty good but the horizon is in the dead center. Because of that my eyes don't know where to look, sky or sea

I really like how the sun is shining down through the clouds. The people on the beach give it a really special effect for me. Almost like a post card.

I wasn't quite sure if I wanted them in it so I took one with and one w/o and this one stood out!

Not filters just a SLIGHT level adjustment.

It was just a beautiful day!

Picture was taken in Oahu.

Here is the original:
473100256_X7P43-L.jpg

Me!
473100359_pknjh-L.jpg

Spectacular, both are very nice. He's exactly right about the horizon (google Rule of Thirds), and it's a touch un-level as well.

But still a darn beautiful shot.

I really like your photo a lot. If I can comment, it looked a little noisy. So hope its ok I fixed it a little.

Image3.jpg

A straight horizon and a vertical crop? The interest points are all in the center of the image and the left and right sides are sorta bland. This doesn't, obviously, solve the 'horizon in the middle' problem.

image3.jpg

Somehow I like the original better. Nice shot either way.

I wish sunset shots weren't so cliche, though.

Most reactions

Back