sunset- circa 1978

Peeb

Semi-automatic Mediocrity Generator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From about 40 years ago looking (of course) Westward. Scanned from a slide. Based on the warmth, I'm guessing kodachrome?

sunset 1978 by Peeb, on Flickr

From about 40 years ago looking (of course) Westward. Scanned from a slide. Based on the warmth, I'm guessing kodachrome?

sunset 1978 by Peeb, on Flickr
What type/model slide scanner do you have. I have old slides to scan. Like the picture also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What type/model slide scanner do you have. I have old slides to scan. Like the picture also.

Epson v600 flatbed scanner

Before and after as to the post-processing after scan:
before after sunset 263.jpg

Need to get rid of that last power pole, but got lazy!

Unfortunately the slide was stored in one of those three-ring binder notebooks with the clear plastic pages with individual pockets for slides. I think sitting up against the plastic was not good for the slide. Nor (or course) was the dust!

I thought you did a bit of time travel back to 1978 just so you could shoot some Kodachrome :)

Epson v600 flatbed scanner
Thanks for the info

I thought you did a bit of time travel back to 1978 just so you could shoot some Kodachrome :)
Paul Simon and I grieve the loss!

Went back to erase the pole....
IMG_263sunset.jpg

Most reactions

Back