Sunset Cliffs

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple of tidepool photos I finished before my computer junked out earlier tonight (have to redo the other 3 some other time).

400-cr0888.jpg

780w-cj8399.jpg

Wow....great shots....I like both of them.....whats ur settings?

I really like #1, is that a long exposure? What were your settings for that one?

#2 is bleeeeh. Composition wise it looks perfect, but the subject matter is unappealing. It looks like oil and sewage just stagnating. Gives me an ugly feeling. But hey, if your goal was to evoke a feeling, then i guess great picture. If your goal was to evoke a pleasant feeling, then the picture has problems.

Beautiful as always. You continue to amaze :)

Terrific. I never tire of looking at your photos.

Wow....great shots....I like both of them.....whats ur settings?

Thank you-
#1 is 30 sec, f25, lo2 iso- d300
#2 is 6 sec, f22, 100 iso- d80 I believe with a polarizer mounted.

Very nice! You made the "June Gloom" look very beautiful.

Thanks. I have a couple other shots that I'll redo once I get back into the mode. I actually prefer days like that in many ways.

nice shots - #1 being my fav

Thanks- Me too.

Very nice :) No #1 be my favourite of the 2 I think :)

Thank you. Yep, 1.

#2 is bleeeeh. Composition wise it looks perfect, but the subject matter is unappealing. It looks like oil and sewage just stagnating. Gives me an ugly feeling. But hey, if your goal was to evoke a feeling, then i guess great picture. If your goal was to evoke a pleasant feeling, then the picture has problems.

Yes, the second has issues. I was aware of them prior to posting.

Thanks prick.

Beautiful as always. You continue to amaze :)

Thank you Dmitri.

Terrific. I never tire of looking at your photos.

Thanks.

Note: I'm off my game the last couple days, but thank you all again for the comments. Best.

Wonderful shots!! Two thumbs up.

Thanks. I tried to make the most of it.

stuning. love the color and quietest both evoke. congrats, great job.

Thank you. Maybe tomorrow night I'll have a chance to reedit the others without the computer gumming up on me. The unfortunate, but still beautiful colors and lines present a challenge I'm sure I can overcome.

Most reactions

Back