Sunset from Battery Park

Preston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theler.net
Took this last week in NYC from Battery Park.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

sol.jpg

Wow. Very nice. I love the transition from orange to blue. The blue/purple river is really nice too. I don't think there's anything I could do better. The color seems a bit overblown/overexposed or something around the sun; especially in the yellow right around it where it seems to make a harsh transition, but I'm just getting picky. Overall very nice.

I love the blending of the color in this pic. The silhouette of the statue of liberty and the surroundings is awsome. I would maybe crop a little off the top so the pic is a little more balanced.

teh sun is pretty bright. id rather jam a carrot up my urethera than look at a sun that bright. but other than that teh picture is pretty schweet for a n00b.

Really pretty. You guys are inspiring me to take a whack at some sunsets. If I don't take any good photos, at least I've seen something this beautiful.

fromEgypt01 said:
teh sun is pretty bright. id rather jam a carrot up my urethera than look at a sun that bright. but other than that teh picture is pretty schweet for a n00b.
Isn't it funny how all forum-trolls and spammers demonstrate fundamental inabilities to both spell and construct basic sentences using only real words? :roll:

I think this photo is good, perhaps needing only a little trimming off the top to give it a better sence of balance, as uberben said. What great strong colours :shock:

Most reactions

Back