Sunset from the west coast of Wales

Jez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, i took this in a little cove in Borth
DSC_9744-Edit.jpg

Those red and yellow highlights on the rocks in the foreground are killer! I'm no professional, but I bet you're gonna get comments about cropping a little more of the sky and moving your horizon a little higher.

Reactions: Jez
Those red and yellow highlights on the rocks in the foreground are killer! I'm no professional, but I bet you're gonna get comments about cropping a little more of the sky and moving your horizon a little higher.

thanks for the input mate, i appreciate you taking the time

You've captured a nice scene, the red and yellow highlights in the rocks are great, and as drum of Grohl says I do think that the centred horizon doesn't work really. There is also something odd in the red clouds there is no graduation between the red and grey clouds the line appears too straight, and I would expect the red to fade in/out. Have you increased the reds in post?

Awsome photo! Like it was already said, I would crop a little bit the sky in order to be 1/3 of the photo

You've captured a nice scene, the red and yellow highlights in the rocks are great, and as drum of Grohl says I do think that the centred horizon doesn't work really. There is also something odd in the red clouds there is no graduation between the red and grey clouds the line appears too straight, and I would expect the red to fade in/out. Have you increased the reds in post?

yeah i think i did...it does look a bit odd i agree

The Photo is well Composed, I would only cut just a bit of the top, the colours in the middle are a bit strange, reduce the saturation of the Red's.
This is a Image Really Sharp and i like it, too bad that that red's are killing the image. Plz Restore that ;)

You did some rather interesting color layering/saturation on this image and it probably didn't even need it. It took a while to worm through all the coloring and while this is just my take on a scene that probably had all the necessary elements prior to your edit...just my take, good, bad or indifferent. (Might want to look at this in PS as as usual, the internet has flubbed the blacks.) Dang it! Forgot to clone out the beer can.

jez.jpg

Most reactions

Back