Sunset on Christmas Day, C&C

samquine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sunset on Christmas day taken with my new Richoh R8. 1 and 2 have been cropped.

photostream
photostream
photostream
countingnumbers-albums-other-picture9881-other-030.jpg

photostream
countingnumbers-albums-other-picture9880-other-029.jpg

photostream
photostream
countingnumbers-albums-other-picture9882-other-031.jpg

photostream

Last edited:
It still didnt work

May I ask what you mean by prominent?

[deleted links as they have now been posted above]

Here you are :)

I clicked on all sizes, large, right clicked, properties and copied the address then entered that between and [\IMG]

remember when posting photos you need the url that ends with .jpg.... this can normally be obtained through right clicking a picture then choosing properties and copying the address from there (unless there is an easier way from flickr I don't use that server myself.)

Here you are :)

I clicked on all sizes, large, right clicked, properties and copied the address then entered that between and [\IMG]

remember when posting photos you need the url that ends with .jpg.... this can normally be obtained through right clicking a picture then choosing properties and copying the address from there (unless there is an easier way from flickr I don't use that server myself.)[/quote]

Lol thanks, I got it working right before I saw your post. I will keep in mind about how you did it. Thanks again!

the biggest problem with the first 2 is that they arent cropped to a proper photo aspect ratio... so if you wanted to print them to hang, you wouldnt find a frame for them (other than a custom one which can be pricey)

Ehh, IMO i dont really like them. Its just another sunset picture. (thought there is some pretty good color)

And i think the foreground should be ALOT sharper.

I edited the second one and I was woundering if it was any better.

3142987160_b56cf487bf.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back