Sunset - On the banks of the river Cauvery.

Beautiful warm tones! Is that shot with your 10-18 lens?

Nice image, I like the colours you have captured. A few things to consider - the horizon appears to have a slight tilt to the left; the horizon is almost in the exact centre of the image, not something that is always desirable (rule of thirds); and the copyright is in a position that is a bit intrusive on the image. Generally, if you are going to copyright an image, it is best to make it as small as possible and place it in the lower right or lower left corner of the image. I am curious why you are placing a copyright on your images.

WesternGuy

Nice image, I like the colours you have captured. A few things to consider - the horizon appears to have a slight tilt to the left; the horizon is almost in the exact centre of the image, not something that is always desirable (rule of thirds); and the copyright is in a position that is a bit intrusive on the image. Generally, if you are going to copyright an image, it is best to make it as small as possible and place it in the lower right or lower left corner of the image. I am curious why you are placing a copyright on your images.

WesternGuy

Thank you for your inputs. I will work on the inputs you have given. An about the copyright, my bad I have been meaning to get rid of it.

Most reactions

Back