Sunset over a Hill.

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.soultreephotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is some tenacious grass. the wind was whiping it around and it was hanging on by on tiny root strand. it made a beautiful pattern though.

MWYJ4797sm.jpg

here's a picture of a sun to make everyone happy. it's a sunrise if you still want to quibble about titles, but whatever.
sunrisesunset2-1.jpg

Whats With the miss leading title? NO comment from me.

Use some imagination. are you so picky about titles that you can't look at the posted photograph? Two reasons. one, the picture was taken on the top of a hill and was lit as the sun was setting, two the pattern of the circle and and sticks on sand resembles the sun setting through a cloud over a hill. I had no idea the written title of a visual image was so integral to explain a picture on a photo site.
I dont mean to be rude, but seriously, do you need to express so emphaticly by means of a comment, that you refuse to comment on the picture?

PS thanks for the comment.

I like it, the idea atleast.. At first i didn't realise the sticks were forming the landscape so to speak, i thought they were just random. As an 'idea' it works but i'm just wondering how it'd look without the sticks?

you mean of just the circle? i have one like that too. and one where the plant is being whiped around. and another angle. i just liked the sticks as well.

Good job, and good imagination. I like the first image, it made me think until I "got it".

oh wow, I didn't catch that either.

Cute idea, though I'm not personally big on assembling things to make a picture... personal preference only.

Still, both pics are very neat. The mist and clouds in the sunrise shot is/are amazing.

Cute idea, though I'm not personally big on assembling things to make a picture... personal preference only.

is/are amazing.

Oh i agree. but i didn't assemble it. it was just there. i liked the way they were all lying together and that the sun was setting on them. i almost steped right on the sticks before i noticed the plant in its circle. fortunately i didn't step to close and make footprints in the sand.

PS thanks for the edit Saint. i thought of doing something like that but didn't have the time. i have one similar as well but a bit more close up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back