Sunset Phantom

vixenta

Hands Off Me Haggis!
Reaction score
dscf052441sk.jpg

Hi, i wasn't sure on the effect of how this photo came out, i'm still learning, so i'm all ready for brutal honesty :sillysmi:

vixenta

Is it a reflection? Its hard to make out. I think it would be a nice photo without the "phantom".

Hah. yeah you got me. It is a reflection. And now you mention it, it does appear it may look better without the reflection ...hmm i wonder if PS would do it..

Thanks for the feedback

was it taken through glass, car window or something? not sure if you can correct it with ps without losing some definition, and turning it into just a sillhouette..

it was through a carriage train window, i've tried doing something to it on ps but with not alot of good, it'll just have to remain the way it is *sob*

I don't know how to fix it, but you could have used a Polarizer to not get it in first place, or use a sun hood (is that the word?)and stuck the rubber against the window. It works just like when you use your hand to look through the glass.

The reflection ruined the picture, in my opinion

yeah, a polarizing filter would have worked a treat, i can play with my one for literally minutes before shooting before tiring of how great it is
roon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back