Photos OK to edit
1 -

resouzaesouza_2180_por%20do%20sol%20torto%20p.jpg

2-

resouzaesouza_2170_por%20do%20sol%20colorido%20p.jpg

3 -
resouzaesouza_2160_por%20do%20sol%202%20p.jpg

For me, probably #2.
I don't care for the angle in #1 and don't care for the compo in #3. They all seem oversaturated? Was there a lot of compression when you saved them? They don't appear to be very sharp.

Yes, compression was strong. The over saturation was on purpose. I like very saturated pictures. Thanks for the comment!

my favorite is number 3

i like the timing of the shots but they are too saturated for me. and i dont care for the angled shot. the sun looks great in them though

I am voting for #3, because I find the angle on #1 distracting, and #2 is similar to many other sunset shots, but #3 has a nice perspective looking through the reeds. Perhaps a slight crop could put the sun off centre, increasing the interest.
Nice colours!

Peanuts said:
I am voting for #3, because I find the angle on #1 distracting, and #2 is similar to many other sunset shots, but #3 has a nice perspective looking through the reeds. Perhaps a slight crop could put the sun off centre, increasing the interest.
Nice colours!

I concur completely with Brit. #2 is nice, but for me the colors just don't quite work... it kind of looks like you hit Auto Levels and let it go, lol. I really like #3 though, well done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back