sunset silhouettes

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Ok, so I'm out watching the drug bust down the street and it occurs to me I was going to go down to the river & shoot the sunset today because the clouds looked really promising (they were).

So, I was late and couldn't get down there in time and tried to get something decent here in the 'hood. As I was moving around trying to get the pine trees down the other street silhouetted the maple tree got in the way and I went hmmmm...

silh_maple03.jpg

silh_maple02.jpg

silh_maple05.jpg

These are unprocessed except convert from RAW to jpg & sharpening. I'm pretty happy with how these turned out, but other opinions are always wise in matters of the heart.

You went "Hm?" with a frown on your face and took THESE photos.
I go: "Hmmm!" and smile for the outcome is ever so nice. The photos were still at the bottom of the page by the time I read your little story and I didn't know what would be expecting me, and then I scrolled and - well, went: "Hmmm!" and smiled.
I can't decide whether I like 1 or 2 better, but I know I prefer those over 3. What a lovely effect with something so tiny!

Hehe, no that was "hmmmm.... this could work!"

Thanks guys, the second is my favorite of the three. I like the composition in the 3rd, but I was standing on my tippy-toes to get things lined up and I must have moved just as I clicked the shot. It was supposed ot look like the second one. [shrug]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back