Sunset skull

NewMexicogal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
19959243_383675405367809_7677547413921230667_n.jpg

My skull travels with me to use a a prop. Reflecting that how many times did a traveler come upon such a scene 100, 150 or even 200 years ago. The Spanish Conquistadors explored this area looking for the Seven Cities of Cibola.

I appreciate all the elements in your image. But, they all kinda merge together and not in a good way. If there was greater separation between the skull and the other elements I think the skull, the primary element and object of focus, would be much more prominent. Maybe a wide angles and getting in tight would still include all your nice elements but still allow the skull to take center stage.

My skull travels with me also. :cool-98:

I appreciate all the elements in your image. But, they all kinda merge together and not in a good way. If there was greater separation between the skull and the other elements I think the skull, the primary element and object of focus, would be much more prominent. Maybe a wide angles and getting in tight would still include all your nice elements but still allow the skull to take center stage.

My skull travels with me also. :cool-98:
Thanks, just one of those times playing around. Playing with the phone app to control the camera. I'm glad I'm not the only one that carries a skull.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back