sunset......yes again

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
indeed, another sunset series. As if there arent enough of these around :mrgreen:
Anyways, here are some shots from todays sunset:
zonsondergang024.jpg

zonsondergang025.jpg

zonsondergang026.jpg

zonsondergang027.jpg

zonsondergang028.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

lots of dust on your sensor, i'd clean that bad boy.

i like the first best

I was wondering: is that birds going by or is his sensor as dirty as mine?
Everyone else says it is not birds. But dust.
Horrors.
My small-aperture-pics almost look the same. I clone and clone and clone. But don't clean. I don't dare to do that. Still don't.

You had a real "Fire in the Sky" sunset yesterday! Lucky you. Will this nicer weather come my way, what do you think?

great shots Daaaaan

well, that isnt dust on my sensor, nor my lens. Those are seagulls and lots of them. My sensor is peachy clean :)
I havent got a clue what the weather will be at your place Corinna, i rarely watch the weather report. But i hope the best for you :)
And thanks for the comments everybody.

LaFoto said:
My small-aperture-pics almost look the same. I clone and clone and clone. But don't clean. I don't dare to do that. Still don't.

It really does not hurt! just go for it ;)

I just did it 4 days ago, using a speckgrabber .. tedious, but very very easy. And you can do it even when travelling.

I usually take an out of focus minimum aperture pic of the rooms ceiling (assuming it is uniform in colour) and then on that pic identify the worst dustbunnies and eliminate them one by one with the speckgrabber (which i cleaned before with an alcoholic lens tissue)... did not dare any wet cleaning myself yet ;)

ANYWAY, coming back to the pics... nice mood in all of them, but the second one is my clear favourite :)

Most reactions

Back