sunset

taylorgreen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i took some sunset photos and just wanted what everybody thinks.

256.jpg

256.jpg

Does it get any bigger?

"Thats what she said. . ."

I agree, a bigger picture would do more justice. I think if you cropped out the rocks on the bottom of the first and the fountain on the right, the picture would be better.

I'm sure that the rays of light that you can sort-of see in the photo must have been amazing to witness first hand, but they are not very well represented in your (tiny!) photo...

For these being sunset photos, they appear to be a bit on the pale side. And particularly the second one looks composed in such a manner that some uninteresting foreground, colourless water, a bit of far bank and only a tiny bit of the sky (which was the subject of choice, I should assume, since THAT's where the sunset was happening) are to be seen. When it is the SKY you want to capture, and when all of what fascinates you in that moment happens in the SKY, then give THAT part of your photo the largest room within your frame.

And: either hold your camera straight so the water does not run out of your picture on the one side or on the other, or straighten the photos in pp afterwards. I tend to get crooked photos (must have a crick in the eyes or so) often, but I never show them like that!

Most reactions

Back