Sunset

JEFFB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heres a shot that I took tonight, and ps'd. What do you think? too much? not enough? alot of the time I try to leave my shots as the came from the camera, partly because I thought that was what you should do, and that way it would be more like using film. But having read a few posts here with regard to editing, etc, I'm not so concerned about it. Also one of the biggest reasons that I got a digi in the first place was because I wanted to use ps on my shots. Anyways, this is what happens when I try to work with my files. I hope you liike them, and as always comments are welcome, and editing is welcome too, if there is something you would like to show me. :)

Thank you for looking.

JB

http://sonicisland.servemp3.com/photos/albums/userpics/10001/Sunset%20HFX%20copy.jpg

I adjusted the levels to lighten it up some (my pics always show up darker on my monitor than on the back of the camera) and toyed with the color balance, and then cropped it a bit, and resized.

I really like this picture :) Nice job! Photoshop can be very helpful with certain things :)

really nice :) after loads of sunsets I took during holidays I can easily tell you that this one is really good :)

Most reactions

Back