Sunsets and Windmills

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a couple of pictures I took with the "famous" Fugi 50 ISO Velva.

1. Original
312390687_e31e2c7798.jpg

2. Edited
312375390_4aad6b7c21.jpg

312489411_0dc16f6ef9.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/114/312489411_0dc16f6ef9.jpg

There is something about a windmill and a sunset combined that is very pleasing to the eye.

Great work on the photos.

/\ I agree

While I like the change of colours in the sky with the sun setting more and more in Photos 1 and 2, I must say that I also like the motion blur in 3 along with the deep, velvety blue-going-towards-black of the sky (plus the composition of the frame) in 3. Thinking about it I even tend to like 3 best of all.... :scratch: ... well, hard to tell, they are all good.

LaFoto said:
While I like the change of colours in the sky with the sun setting more and more in Photos 1 and 2, I must say that I also like the motion blur in 3 along with the deep, velvety blue-going-towards-black of the sky (plus the composition of the frame) in 3. Thinking about it I even tend to like 3 best of all.... :scratch: ... well, hard to tell, they are all good.

What if it was was fading from light green to dark green... Would you like it more... :wink: Thank you for all you kind comments oldnavy170, CMan, lostprophet, LaFoto.

LaFoto said:

midget patrol said:
Really, really liking number three...

I'm actually curious why you say that because of the halo around it. I had to sharpen the image due to the image being off slide film and my scanner (I think it's my scanner) seems to soften the image quality... but thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

Back