Sunsets in Florida

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you think, sorry I don't have a tripod to soften the water :(.

birdssunset1.jpg

housesunset1.jpg

skysunset1.jpg

skysunset2.jpg

I like the first two. They have some character. I think on the second I would have foregone the moon and tried to get more of the water.

#3 is my fav

I think on the second I would have foregone the moon and tried to get more of the water.

I would agree... I think a simple crop would add a lot of power to this one. I just cropped with my computer screen, and it really came alive.

I like the colours in Photo 2 and the inclusion of the moon, though I personally might have considered a closer crop (from above and then left).

Of the very vibrant, vivid last 2 I prefer the narrower angle of #4 ... and you will want to remove the spec of dirt on your sensor, either really, or by cloning it out from the pic ;). There are two, really, one is very faint, far on the right, and the other is quite prominent and at the top.

what part of florida r u in? Im in Panama City Beach for spring break and my photos are almost exactly the same once i develop them.

what part of florida r u in? Im in Panama City Beach for spring break and my photos are almost exactly the same once i develop them.

I'm in New Smyrna Beach -- about a half hour south of Daytona and an hour or so north of Cape Canaveral.

Good to hear you got some good shots :), I'm home for spring break, and if there's one good thing about being home, it's the sunsets/sunrises.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back