Sunsets off the back deck

JLB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still learning, so they aren't the best. I know for sure, the ISO was incorrect for these, set @ 400. But they are my favorites, and thought I'd share. I welcome any comments, both pos & neg. This is still a huge learning process for me, I'm starting to slowly understand the settings on my camera.

img0215vo.jpg

img1504t.jpg

img1425x.jpg

i kinda wish the 2nd and 3rd had more of the trees in there... for me, if theres only the tippy top of them anyways may as well just not include them at all

1. Nice image, nice composition.

2. Awesome sky, but it would be better to have cropped a bit more off the top and included more trees, like in the first shot. As is, there is not enough tree showing to create interest in the image.

3. Same thing goes for this as I mentioned for #2

i kinda wish the 2nd and 3rd had more of the trees in there... for me, if theres only the tippy top of them anyways may as well just not include them at all

The 2nd and 3rd were taken at a different angle, if I'd have included more of the trees, there would have been house's, and cars in the shot. Actually, in the 3rd shot, you can see the outline of two roofs.

1. Nice image, nice composition.

2. Awesome sky, but it would be better to have cropped a bit more off the top and included more trees, like in the first shot. As is, there is not enough tree showing to create interest in the image.

3. Same thing goes for this as I mentioned for #2

Thank you. Again, I was trying to avoid homes being in the shot, thus, not as much of the tree line in 2 and 3. #1 is the only view off my back deck, that allows a clear low shot of the tree line. If I pan to the right, there are homes, to the left, power lines.

1st one is def. my favorite too ...
i agree with other guys on including more trees in the 2nd and 3rd shots

Most reactions

Back