Sunsets

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have some new images of sunsets. #2-9 in the gallery below.

Press the Play-Stop button and use the Previous and Next buttons to go at your own pace. Otherise, it's a ten second interval for each image.

Thanks.

http://photong.wired-wolf.net/gallery_sunset_sunrise.html

P.S. I bumped up the contrast in PS (for images #2-6). Let me know what you think (however it wasnt by idea. My boyfriend is a tad pushy and loves his contrast)

The other images are as taken.

I really like the window pic the best. The problem with doing sunsets, at least for me, is that they been done so much by much better photogs. The window is really interesting as it's out of the box.

I share the same thought about sunsets (and sooo many other subjects) being done..and done again. And being orginal and improvising the subject makes the photograph.

I only posted these because I havent in a while. And sometimes I'd like to share whatever I have :) So I don't want anyone to think I thought these were great and super..and original..because we both know these images arent original ;)

Except the window shot..I love that image. It's so old too..about three years old now. I have to begin thinking like that again.

The shots are good "NG".
The one thing i would do though, is rotate the ocean ones as your horizons are not level (unless you meant to have them like that).

It's a lake..or river..not sure at that pint...looks like an ocean huh? lol

I sorta meant to have them that way..I put it as best as I could. One of the shots I kinda liked it that way (its obviously not level, not sure the #). So it stayed. I liked it because it looked like I was taking the image at an angle. Maybe I'll have to re-look at it and evaluate it to see if I still like it that way. I'll prolly fix it.

A problem with fixing it is it'll end up having to be cropped and cut up after I rotate it :(

Yeah, this may be a dumb question. I've bene sorta trying to thinkl of what it is. But..what's the "ng" stand for?

Sometimes..I am dumb. :scratch:

Most reactions

Back