Sunspot on Barn

kdthomas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
shotgun scar reminded me of sunspot photos :)

image.jpg

Was someone trying to prove they actually could hit the side of a barn?

It's Texas ... Lotsa space, lotsa guns ... lotsa spare time :)

Interesting shot. I like the way you handled the framing.

Interesting shot. I like the way you handled the framing.
Thanks, I was actually surprised by it ... So I was actually out wandering around in the truck looking for things to shoot, and I saw this ... So I caught it with the iPhone and swore to come back with the big camera ... So now, damned if I can remember how to get back to this spot. I should just carry the damned camera with me in first place.

At any rate all the PP --not that much, just a few presets-- I did with Lightroom mobile on my iPad while have a slice and a beer on fry street, here in Denton. Good little memory, I think I'll hang on to it (maybe :) )

Very nice minimalist image (if you don't mind my categorizing). The composition is terrific. I think it might also work square, by cropping the top, but then I am sometimes partial to square images.

Very nice minimalist image (if you don't mind my categorizing). The composition is terrific. I think it might also work square, by cropping the top, but then I am sometimes partial to square images.

Thanks :) I actually did think of doing square or even cropping more, but I was a little worried about the resolution getting pixelated. I did have to tilt it to get the lower fence shadow horizontal.

Most reactions

Back