Super Bimmer, and a time machine?

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please let me know what you do and do not like... and let me know what i can do get better, I'm here to learn. All shots were taken with a PnS Canon A630...

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

10.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

My "time machine" pic... :mrgreen:
oldcar.jpg

First off...Beautiful car. Love it. And for the pictures i like the first one the best, i really like the sky in the backround. my least favorite would have to be the logo of the BMW, maybe if your reflection wasnt on it it could be better but nothing about that one really caught my eyes. The rest are great though. Maybe a little more light on the first two, like the first one is a little dark on the left side, great job though overall

Thanks alot... I wasn't very happy with #3 or #4, as for #2 I actually really like the attitude (if that sounds right) it gives the car...

The reflection you see is some random kid that walked up behind me to watch what I was doing... I didn't even notice he was there till after I took the photo... lol

The first one, is really IMO the only good one. The lack of separation in most of these rubs me the wrong way. The roof of the car just blends in with the sky. The logo would have worked if it was in focus and you used a fill card to hide the green reflections.

The first one, is really IMO the only good one. The lack of separation in most of these rubs me the wrong way. The roof of the car just blends in with the sky. The logo would have worked if it was in focus and you used a fill card to hide the green reflections.

I forget about the "rule of three" sometimes... and whats a fill card? like a filter?

Thanks

It's a big peice of foam core.

I have to agree with Sw1tchFX, I only care for the 1st one.

The first is a really good shot. There is nothing particularly wrong with the rest except the blown sky in a few. Try using a polarizer, or a UV filter. Also, try not to shoot directly towards the sun as this will tend to blow the sky in a lot of situations where you take your meter reading from a darker subject.

I like #1 the most as well but can appreciate the whole set. I have an e46 M3 and Ive been trying to get some decent pics of it...not nearly as easy as I originally thought.

I like the first one, and #4

the high keyish look goes well with the time period these were new..

the first oen shows you dealt well with flare and highlights for such a small camera sensor, good job looks very cool...

love the car...i like the reflection in 8

Thanks guys... I invested in a set of filters... should help in future shots, also saving up for a Digital Rebel EOS ;)

I'm not very happy with this set... So I will probably go out and take more later this week... and for you car ppl, I might take pics of my B5 Audi S4 instead... its black tho and mirrors everything... so I'm never happy with the pics, any suggestions before I try?

Thanks guys... I invested in a set of filters... should help in future shots, also saving up for a Digital Rebel EOS ;)

I'm not very happy with this set... So I will probably go out and take more later this week... and for you car ppl, I might take pics of my B5 Audi S4 instead... its black tho and mirrors everything... so I'm never happy with the pics, any suggestions before I try?

Take the pictures somewhere that you enjoy the surroundings, since they are going to show up in the paint. Partly cloudy skys help to give some detail with the sky reflections.

Most reactions

Back