Super Bowl in hi-def?

Nagala

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find out if the Super Bowl is going to be in high-defintion (everywhere or just my area?). Fox is broadcasting it, but they don't have a hi-def channel on Comcast. Is it going to be available in hi-def as well as regular? My Super Bowl plans are at stake.

I know they are advertising it in hi-def in my area...don't know how to go about finding out elsewhere though.

If you are sober enough, during the Super Bowl, to see the difference between Hi-def. and regular....you need to adjust your football watching strategy. ;-)

People that don't think there's a difference between hi-def and regular haven't seen hi-def. And Big Mike, I may have to take your advice. That's total crap if we can't get it here.

Any sport I have ever watched in hi-def has completely ruined watching regular definition sports on TV for me. I'm just irritated that hockey is on strike, I was VERY much looking forward to some NHL high def. :confused:

I've never seen anything in hi-def! :blushing: It won't bother me if I don't know what I'm missing.

For me, it's all about the football, and faces getting slammed into the turf. :mrgreen: Love the game!

I just hope pittsburgh beats up on new england. I dont want another boring patriots game :roll:

I'm glad it's the Eagles who will pound the Falcons this Sunday...I'd have been very sad to lose to the Vikings, but somehow it's better from the Eagles. They're just a better team.

Then again, who knows? Maybe Vick will single-handedly get 'em though..... :mrgreen:

voodoocat said:
I'm rooting for Steelers vs Falcons in the big dance.

Now THAT would be a trip, cause it's so unlikely. I love watching the Steelers! Great team. It'd be fun to watch them against Vick.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back