Reaction score
Website
www.jsphotograph.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
GOoooo Cardinals!!!
3165948460_bbfcf99d48.jpg

Oh, so close!...

Steelers played a good game and Cards came very close to shocking the world again. The pass to Fitzgerald for the final Cards TD will be burned in my memory forever. (I lost my voice tonight).

Oh well... One thing though, the Cards will be a team to be afraid of in years to come, no more the laughing stock of the NFL.

GO CARDS!!!!

I am an impartial football fan for this game and I think the Cards got a bit burned. Steeler Harrison probably should have been tossed out for punching on the punt play and Santonio should have got a 15 yard unsportsmanlike for using the football as a prop while celebrating. That would have made the last Cards series alot more exciting with them starting 15 yards closer to the endzone...

I am an impartial football fan for this game and I think the Cards got a bit burned. Steeler Harrison probably should have been tossed out for punching on the punt play and Santonio should have got a 15 yard unsportsmanlike for using the football as a prop while celebrating. That would have made the last Cards series alot more exciting with them starting 15 yards closer to the endzone...

I thought so too, but... in the end it was the final play made my Santonio Holmes. He delivered when he needed to deliver.

With that in mind, I can hardly wait for next year's Cards playoffs games.

Go Cards!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back