Super-dogs!

Overread --

BEAUTIFUL dog -- I've always wanted a Siberian. In a couple of years when I get another apartment I'm definitely looking into adopting one... it's always nice to have two running partners!

again, beautiful dog.

Thanks Sarallyn - she is certainly a handfull, a very doggy dog - holes in the garden and a desire to chase/hunt almost anything (the cats are most unimpressed). Though we did find that - as a breed - they have an inbuilt desire to escape - got out several times (some without us noticing) though we trust now that she will come back on her own we do worry about other people, roads and farmers.

And its good to read the words adopted - too many get dumped in kennles once they leave puppy stage (some well before) as for many they are too much dog ;)

Thanks Sarallyn - she is certainly a handfull, a very doggy dog - holes in the garden and a desire to chase/hunt almost anything (the cats are most unimpressed). Though we did find that - as a breed - they have an inbuilt desire to escape - got out several times (some without us noticing) though we trust now that she will come back on her own we do worry about other people, roads and farmers.

And its good to read the words adopted - too many get dumped in kennles once they leave puppy stage (some well before) as for many they are too much dog ;)

I never leave my dogs outside -- if they're out there, I'm out there, so it's not too big of a deal.
They sound like my kind of dog... strong, driven, etc. My only kind of dog is a super dog (hence the pit bull, ahaha).

And I would never do anything other than adopt. It's the only way to go for me. :thumbup:

Uh.. I prefer Ace's look much more to those "trained" pits. They look OVER worked to me, and underfed. Kinda gross.

Uh.. I prefer Ace's look much more to those "trained" pits. They look OVER worked to me, and underfed. Kinda gross.

To each his own.
It's called conditioning -- if Gracie ever can beat those fluffy butt aussies and BDs, she has to be in shape for sure.
She'll never look like Angus, Maximus, or Lil Bit, though.

APBTs were meant to be worked... they are a working breed. I bigger problem in APBTs is having them underworked, obese, and frustrated because of unexpended energy (and that's not good for any dog). Real APBTs aren't good couch potatos, that's for sure.
But Ace doesn't look much like an APBT... he looks more like those new pit bulls with the big heads and large bodies. Where did you get Ace? No matter what he is, though, he is 100 % adorable!

And don't worry they're not underfed by any means. :thumbup:

My 115 lb Lab....

DSC06092.jpg

My Lab with a sense of humor, lol....
DSC06088copy.jpg

This would be Laika...laziest dog you will ever meet...until she gets going anyway.

Laika.jpg

My sheltie is the hyper active one...but I don't really have any good pictures of him at the moment.

This is my first post ever on this forum.. had to the join the Super Dogs thread!!

here's my crazy guy!! about 8 or 9 months in these pictures.

264967618_BvKJ6-M.jpg

264967562_mKkDG-L.jpg

WOW 2 people with not only great dogs, but great show shots! :)
Badger that first its great! wonderful action shot!
gah now I need it to snow in Enlgand again! come on ice age!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back