SUPER DUPER COLOR!

I play with PS so much it'd take me under 2 mins to do that. I figure why not, if you like it enough to post about it on a forum, why not tweak it to see if you can make it better ;)

But basically, open in PS. Ctrl U, select yellow, grab a drop of teh top left corner of grass. Drag down the saturation to maybe -37 to take away some of the yellow and leve green. You can play with the saturation a bit to get the color you like. This will probably alter the frisbees color, so if you want it to stay the same you will have to isolate it.
I would then Ctrl L and adjust the levels (not too off)... then run it through Topaz Adjust 3 Photo Pop (or Exposure Correction for a milder touch). Then Topaz Denoise 3 to get some of the noise out, smooth skin, and blur some grass...

thanks for your extensive processing suggestion, (I even get keyboard shortcuts:thumbup::lol:.) I will try that out for sure as I had no previous knowledge of this stuff. I suppose I would benefit from reading up on common photoshop techniques huh?:blushing:

haha sorry, It was easier just to give you the shortcuts vice type it out or give menus :lol:

I tell you what though, I downloaded Lightroom 3 Beta (good for free until April 2010), and I'm in the processing of learning it as it's a whole new beast, and so far I am really enjoying it.

It's best to open up the programs and just play with it. Then go on Youtube and search for how to videos (a ton of them are on there) and just follow along with them. The things you learn there will translate to other editing tasks you may have with your everyday photos.

Most reactions

Back