Super duper deep.

DoshKel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm trying to be serious haha. Its hard though...

3056860819_8739a5c332.jpg

I have to force myself not to smile as to make that staring face burst out into laughter here :biggrin:

Well, not sure about the light. It is meant to be different and it is different, so you were successful here, I guess.

I like how it lights up the one eye from within. The catchlight in the other eye has been made stand out like this by dodging it, I guess? Eerie. I think it is meant to be that, so ... success again.

It's very sharp. It might even be on the brink of over-sharpening.

Is it how you had pictured it in your mind beforehand?

I have to force myself not to smile as to make that staring face burst out into laughter here :biggrin:

Well, not sure about the light. It is meant to be different and it is different, so you were successful here, I guess.

I like how it lights up the one eye from within. The catchlight in the other eye has been made stand out like this by dodging it, I guess? Eerie. I think it is meant to be that, so ... success again.

It's very sharp. It might even be on the brink of over-sharpening.

Is it how you had pictured it in your mind beforehand?

Haha thanks for your thoughts. Yea this is how I pictured it before I took it. I wanted there to be a sort of hatchet light effect. And also for it to be kind of "eerie" like you said.

Is it over-sharpened? I love the look of extremely sharpened pictures, so I usually try my best to sharpen them a lot :D.

roentarre: thanks!

Most reactions

Back