super mini meetup with super duper dan in tx

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
me and daniel (the beginning) met up at my school this weekend. . . quite an event.

we were going to take some pics in huntsville, then go to huntsville state park and camp.

woops, you have to reserve a spot like weeks in advance, so they turned us away, then livingston state park did the samde (good thing we called them before making the drive) so we call this rv place on lake conroe and get directions, find out all their rules etc. NO DOGS, good we don't have dogs. so after a long drive we get there and find out someone has to be 21 to get a spot. THEY TURNED US AWAY! get this, its name was castaways.

finally we find this other rv park in the middle of nowhere and cook some burgers before daniel has to head back home, anyways here are some pics.

196371177.jpg

196371176.jpg

196371175.jpg

this is him taking a picture of his boot.
196371166.jpg

196371158.jpg

6, evolution of a photog
196371687.jpg

196371678.jpg

oh, and yeah you can use it for an avetar or whatever. :)

Oh, good to see you two, having "fun" ... yeah, well, sort of, in trying to find yourself a place to stay where no one would turn you away :confused: ... strict rules they have! Come to the meet-up here in Germany in May 2008, the two of you, and I place you somewhere nice ;).

OK, to the pics, these are really funny and I have enjoyed each and every one of them - and cannot get over the fact that you at your young ages already work with this category of equipment when I had to wait until I turned 46 till I got my 350D ... which will have to remain my sort of DSLR until I die, I guess. Wow.

And the positions you are in in order to take your frames ... super cool to see.

You two are two very handsome guys :D. May I repeat my invite to you two to come over to Germany in May 2008 ;)???

LaFoto said:
Oh, good to see you two, having "fun" ... yeah, well, sort of, in trying to find yourself a place to stay where no one would turn you away :confused: ... strict rules they have! Come to the meet-up here in Germany in May 2008, the two of you, and I place you somewhere nice ;).

OK, to the pics, these are really funny and I have enjoyed each and every one of them - and cannot get over the fact that you at your young ages already work with this category of equipment when I had to wait until I turned 46 till I got my 350D ... which will have to remain my sort of DSLR until I die, I guess. Wow.

And the positions you are in in order to take your frames ... super cool to see.

You two are two very handsome guys :D. May I repeat my invite to you two to come over to Germany in May 2008 ;)???

aw Corinna you're sweet ;)

Germany sounds awesome...but you know how it is, life is busy

yeah it is :(. if only.

i can't afford to go to germany anyways. in fact i'm selling my car for more photo gear if i can get away with it.

But hey, you have more than one and a half years of planning (and saving-up) time ... you could at least mark your calendars for 2008 (in case you already have those, which I doubt ;)) for that date. Hm? Hm?

Looks like you guys have loads of fun even though the camping didn't work out.

Most reactions

Back