super private moment for all to see

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so here it is . . .
189444161.jpg
what does it mean if it shows a plus for just a split second at first? i think shes having a baby! yay time for a second job and lots of ass chewing from the parents

and don't hound me for not taking time with it, there are not photoshop adjustments other that levels and on one i used a nik contrast filter (to hlp with color)

A plus sign will show up the first few seconds whether your pregnant or not. If its not there after a few minutes........results........negative.

are you the daddy? But really, being a mommy of 4, i have seen my share of pregnancy tests LMAO..if the plus sign did not stay, then i do not think it is positive...best bet is for her to go to the doctor and have them do a blood test.

yes, i would be the proud father, and thankyou all for the info, we'll see soon enough, and as for the blood test . . . as a college student i keep every penny i can, as does she. so we figure we'd rather wait another month and see if nothing happens.

wish us luck!

Good luck ... and if the two of you are still college students, it may have been for the best that the little + only showed shortly and then no more... (?)

yes indeed, it may be. . . i can make enough money to support a family, and would love to . . . however as we aren't married yes it is perhaps for the best that it didn't show a solid plus.

thanks for all the comments

Most reactions

Back