Superbikes

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted in a while basically because I wasn't shooting much. Well at the end of July I decided I better find some sports to shoot and get back in the groove before football starts. So I went to a track a couple hours from home and shot a motorcycle lapping day.

1) panning in the corner.

35430021694_348a4db6d9_b.jpg

2) leaning in the corner.

35488909864_9c8428db51_b.jpg

3) cafe racer

36234782865_24a0262d71_b.jpg

@ronlane I was all prepared to comment on how cool these were, and then you ruined it with the Florida fan comment, for obvious reasons LOL See you Sept 9th!!!!

Nice! I've shot lots of bikes, but never anything like that.

Thanks John. I've gotten to know the people that run this track and am getting to get to some of the good spots that the track photog uses.

Thank you.

@ronlane I was all prepared to comment on how cool these were, and then you ruined it with the Florida fan comment, for obvious reasons LOL See you Sept 9th!!!!

Thanks @smoke665. Should be a good game, get to find out what we've got to start the thing off. Would love to book end the season with those two teams.

Should be a good game, get to find out what we've got to start the thing off

If ticket prices are any indication of the quality of the game it's sure to be a good one. Scanning ticket hub the other day $700 Up! Scares me when we have a game like this as the very first of the season.

Most reactions

Back