Superman Returns Trailer

It might be a good one. I liked the last Batman movie, so we might like this one as well.

A little OT, anyone seen Jarhead yet? Any good?

I thought Jarhead was VERY dissappointing. I was hoping to see something like Full metal jacket...or atleast a movie with some action in it. The first half was okay...but take yer blankey with you for the nap during the second half. Great cast, great directing, bbbbbbbbaaaaaaaad boring actionless story.

I saw the new Superman teaser trailer in the theater last night (actually early this morning at 12:30am) before the new Harry Potter movie. Great movie b.t.w.

Big Mike said:
I saw the new Superman teaser trailer in the theater last night (actually early this morning at 12:30am) before the new Harry Potter movie. Great movie b.t.w.

LUCKY DOG!! Man I wanted to do the midnight potter thingy but I would've had to drive an hour there to do so...thus turning the whole event into a 4-5 hour adventure.

Well, I didn't get home until 3:30...it was a busy night, I went to the Hockey game to watch the Oilers beat the Red Wings in O.T. then picked up the wife and another couple and right to the theater.

Again, it's a great movie. I'll probably go to the theater again to see it. (unless my buddy finds me a DVD :wink: :wink:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back