Supermoto Racing

jeph

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went supermoto racing last weekend and after my main I took off my gear and ran out and took some pictures. Here is what I got, let me know what you think.

DSC_6101.jpg

DSC_6108.jpg

DSC_6128.jpg

DSC_6265.jpg

its a shame that supermoto racing lost its sponsors. its the best type of racing in my opinion. i live in ct and two years ago i saw the ama at stafford. good shots, keep it going!

The picts don't pop, they're not super crisp, they're not terrible. Some good motion blurr. 1 is cropped too wide, 2 is not real interesting. 3 looks good and 4 is, interesting.

Not bad for a racer! :lmao:

On #4, is he about to hi-side? I've never ridden supermoto, but I've ridden everything else in the last 35 years and the only times I've seen someone leaning the other direction like that and it was either a n00bie afraid to lean or a bike about to either wash out or hi-side.

On #4, is he about to hi-side? I've never ridden supermoto, but I've ridden everything else in the last 35 years and the only times I've seen someone leaning the other direction like that and it was either a n00bie afraid to lean or a bike about to either wash out or hi-side.

That guy is pretty fast. Supermoto is a little different from other tarmac based racing. When you lean the dirt bike style bike over is really gets around the corner and you can better control a slide. It also helps that the bike is only 250 lbs. If youre in San Diego on the 15th of Aug you should swing by Qualcomm for the next race. I'm #42 and could use some good pics! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back